About me – Daisy Christodoulou
I’m currently the Head of Assessment at Ark Schools in the UK. In July 2017 I will take up a new post as Director of Education at No More Marking.
I’ve written two books about education.
- Making Good Progress? The future of Assessment for Learning (Oxford University Press, 2017) You can buy a copy from Amazon here. For more information, including a summary of each chapter, see here.
- Seven Myths about Education (Routledge, 2014) You can buy a copy from Amazon in the UK here, and in the US here. For more information, including a summary of each chapter, see here.
You can find various debates and speeches I’ve done on Youtube.
- March 2017, Global Schools and Education Forum ‘This house believes 21st century learners need their heads filled with pure facts’ (Arguing for)
- June 2016, Wellington Festival of Education, ‘Why did Assessment for Learning Fail?‘
- November 2015, ‘Sir Ken is right: Traditional education kills creativity’ (Arguing against)
In 2007 I was the captain of Warwick’s winning University Challenge team. You can see a video of the final here.
Daisy Christodoulou, May 2017